What are per-event RSVP Questions?
We know that not all questions are relevant to all guests. You might only want to ask some guests questions while leaving other guests to RSVP without wondering about questions that don't apply to them.
Per-event RSVP questions mean you can ask your guests certain questions in the RSVP process based on which events you have invited them to.
- Ask the meal choice only to guests who are invited to the reception
- Ask guests who are invited to stay the weekend when they will be arriving
To ask only some guests an RSVP question:
- Create an event that you would like to attach it to. For example, if you are asking meal choice to Reception guests, you would add the Reception event
- Turn on RSVP and Privacy on this event
- Create your RSVP question by going to Forms & Questions > RSVP > New Question
- Under Ask Question To select 'Guests who are invited to selected event'
- Then select the event you created earlier
Of course, you can create questions that are shown to all your guests. Speaking of questions, do you have one for us? Get in touch and let us know!