How to Invite a Guest to Some Events and Not Others
Note: A more in depth illustrated guide on how to do this is available here.
To invite guests to some events and not others, there are two steps you need to take.
First, enable RSVP on the event and set it to Private:
- Go to your wedding schedule
- Edit the event you wish to change
- Make sure RSVP is switched to on, this will make sure guests are asked to RSVP to it when RSVPing to your wedding. Note that this setting by itself means this event will be shown to everyone during RSVP
- Turn on the Privacy option to only show this event to certain people
Secondly, add the guests you want to see the event
- Go to your guest list
- Click to edit a party
- Switch on the event you want them to be invited to
Note that guests will only see events they are invited to on the schedule. If they browse to your website without authenticating themselves first (such as coming from a Say I do initiated email), only public events will be shown.