Invite Guests to Specific Events
To invite guests to some events and not others, there are two steps you need to take.
For more info on how this works before you start, check out our video here.
First, enable RSVP on the event and set it to Private:
1. Go to your wedding website settings
2. Expand your Schedule section
3. View your Schedule
4. Add an Event (or edit an existing one)
5. Enable RSVP
If this event is open to your entire guest list, you are done. Your guests will now be asked for their attendance of that event. Repeat for all events you would like to receive RSVP on.
6. Optional: If you would only like to ask some guests for their attendance for an event, you can turn on the Privacy setting, see below:
Secondly, add the guests you want to see the event
1. Go to your Guest List
2. Click the party you wish to add to the event
3. Toggle the event inside the popup: